01 January 2009

LOGO COMPETITION

Recently I joined unitedmalaysians.com and they set a logo competition to create a logo for them as they are quite new and they don't have any logo yet. They offered RM200 cash prize for the best logo. So I got interested and join since I was trying to open up a business on logo creating, so why not try my luck here. Then, Niesak my bestfriend and I started creating the logo and submitted it under my name. At the moment, I just submitted 1 logo and planning to submit more because the closing date is on January the 30th. The more we submit, the more opportunity to win rite? So please help me and pray that I get the best. Haha...Help me in a very easy way, which is leave a comment and tell me whether the logo is good or bad or what should I put to make it nicer. Thanx and hope you guys can help me so that I can start my business A.S.A.P.. I need some money and if I can get this money, I can start my business right away. So for those who are interested to see all the logos submitted by me and others, you can visit unitedmalaysians and here is my logo, I'll post up the other logos once I finish and submit it to unitedmalaysians. A special token of appreciation to my bestfriend, niesak, for helping me to create this logo and giving me some support.

4 comments:

nazu said...

go wan go..!!
chaiyok chaiyokk...
aku support ko gak.
tapi aku x creative nk bg idea..
huhuhu....

adnaezsis said...

tidak perlu menjadi seorang yg creative utk memberi idea..
tp sokongan dah cukup bg aku...
hahahaha...
tq btw!! =D
cantek ke?? atau terlalu kosong??

Anonymous said...

Wah....hebat la...tak sangka adikku ade bakat!
Well done!

adnaezsis said...

mekasih kakak ku...
mwahahahaha...
^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...