01 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


GOODBYE 2008 WELCOME 2009!
Wanna wish you all a big HAPPY NEW YEAR! For those who I can contact thru sms, sorry I couldn't contact you guys and wish you manually due to "kekurangan kredit". I just finished about RM70 for a badminton racquet and couldn't top up my phone credit. Hehehehe...so here I wanna list down some of my new year resolution wish so far I can see that most of our resolution won't really accomplish. Hahahaha. It's just a showcase but if any of my resolution accomplish, Alhamdulillah thanks to Allah! hehe...

2009 RESOLUTIONS
  1. Wanna get and maintain 3.00 and above for my pointer
  2. Wanna study harder than before
  3. Put down weight, at least 10kg (WAHAHAHAHA)
  4. Get out from Melaka man.........sampai bile nak melekat dengan parents daaa...
  5. Learn to save money for my future
  6. Do some business (support me kay!)
  7. Get an iPhone!!!!!!

Thats all I can think of.....hehehehe.......I'll post up if any of my resolution accomplish except for my pointer. I do not like to tell out my result, It's my privacy. Hehe.. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

azam thn br xbleh blah..xde byk lg ke???

-niesak-

adnaezsis said...

kalo ade lg saya tambah yeeeee.....hahahahaahaha

cherylyn said...

#3. semoga berjaya. aku nak turun 20kg. AHAHAHA

#4. ish tak achi!!!

#6. u meant dekat jamban ke, wan? XD

ahaha all d best pd thn baru ini!

Andrea said...

Hi great reading your postt

Andrea said...

This is a great blogg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...