10 January 2009

BADMINTON RACQUETS FOR SALE!

Anybody interested to buy a new badminton racquet, a light one probably not the heavy ones, you are in a right page to get it. I'm not selling it but I'm trying to promote for my friend Mr Khairul. So anybody interested, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here...I'll be checking my blog at 10PM daily. So, he is selling at RM150 per racquet, still can negotiate. For those in Melaka, we can meet somewhere and for those outside Melaka, you have to add another RM15 for postage fee. He only sell Yonex models here.

Yonex Racquets (for more details, visit Yonex )

1. ArcSaber 10
2. Nanospeed 9000
3. Armortec 700 lin dan's limited edition
4. Armortec 750
5. Armortec 900 Power
6. Armortec 900 Technique
7. Ti 10 Armortec
8. other Yonex model, you have to order first with 50% deposit

-item you'll get : racquet + bag

-price : rm 150 (can negotiate)

-weight: 3U (84g - 89g)

-for those in Melaka, we can meet up somewhere, preferably in Ayer Keroh

-shipping fee : RM15 (semenanjung) RM20 (sabah/sarawak)
*Subject on availability. Special price, limited units. So please confirm with me first before you put your hopes high and blame me for the racquets that you really want but it's not available. I'm not going to be responsible if your favourite racquet is not available. 10Q!

4 comments:

adnaezsis said...

i've tried armortec 700 lin dan limited edition.. its nice.. recommended..dun believe?? u can ask nazura..ahahaha...she has tried..just bought arcsaber 10..gonna post up the review soon..

adnaezsis said...

I've tested Arcsaber 10 recently with BG66. Its better than Armortec 700. But I just don't like the feeling of the string on the 2nd time I used it. Gonna change it to Nanogy 95 later and let see wat happen.. =) But overall for Arcsaber 10, 2 thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

can u contact me pa_eugenius@plasa.com and give the detail? thx

Badminton Rackets said...

What's the best thing about Carlton brand? i have been playing badminton for 3 years now and my brand has always been Yonex. I'd be waiting for your response. More power to you and to your site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...