18 December 2009

BABBLING (1)

This month is a tough month for me. I've lost 4 hamsters (Tiq, Snowy, Tik n Kit), I've lost my precious phone (Nokia 5800 XpressMusic) which i just used within 4 months in which I bought it with my own hard earned money (including my angpau which was being given by a lot of people) and it is so sad that i couldn't replace it A.S.A.P. since I'm not a rich girl and i have to use my own money to buy a new one, and the latest, I've lost 2 of my beloved kitten on the same day (which was on Thursday 171209) Tebeng and Tammy. No man can withstand all of these in a month and I am just a normal and humble human and all of these things that happened makes me feel weaker and it makes me feel like giving up. I don't think I can handle any of these anymore in the upcoming days. But i wanna take this opportunity to thank those who supported me on my rainy days (u noe who u r) and may god bless u. Not to forget to my beloved bestfren Anis, thank u for being there for me n support me all along. Without u i'm lost.

HOPING FOR A BETTER DAY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...