10 December 2008

DATUKship for SHAH RUKH KHAN

6th December 2008 : I went to MBMB with my bestfren at around 4.30pm the Shah Rukh Khan(SRK) thingy. Not that I'm his super fanatic, but because people already invited me, so y not, afterall SRK only came here once in a blue moon rite??? =) There's a lot of people came. When SRK came out from d backstage, everybody was like hysteria, shout here n there and then they hit me, they simply walk over me(step my legs n hands mostly). Only Allah knows how it feels like. But he was there only for a few minutes and then he's gone back to Mumbai. And yeah, there's a lot of artists came too. Too many to mention here but I just write down who i remember...theres Heliza AF, Riz AF, Adiputra, Bienda, Mazin & wife, Michelle Melody, Stacy AF, Mila AF and many more..so enuff with words..i'll post up d pics..






4 comments:

zliah said...

amboi!

hehe

adnaezsis said...

apsal2??????
*buat muke confuse*
=P
jgn mare...
hehhehe..

-oNe-

nazu said...

naper srk cam hensem?
hahaha...
muke heliza cam nisak lerr...
tp versi comel lagi.
hahaha..
jgn mara arr nisak. x)

adnaezsis said...

dia mmg encem..
hehehe...
heliza mmg de muke nisak...
tp dia jauh lebih kecik ah...
hahahaha...
muke heliza pun kecik drpd nisak..
hehehehe...
heliza comel!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...