19 November 2008

RayBan


I love RayBan since I was a little kid. You guys can see it on my baby photo below (1st post entitled Intro). Altho that is so called "ciplak" RayBan, but still it has a shape of RayBan. Normally guys love to use RayBan. Wonder what influence me to love RayBan glasses rite?? Of course the only man in the house, my dad influence me. hahaha... the picture below is MY RayBan. Finally I get the original one. You don't believe that it is an original RayBan is it?? Check every photos below this post carefully. I repeat again! CHECK EVERY SINGLE PHOTOS BELOW THIS POST CAREFULLY! Then you let me know whether it's original or not. Not to show off, but I'm just trying to give a very good news for RayBan lovers out there. For RayBan lovers, you guys know how much the shade cost rite? approximately RM700 to RM1000++. Am I correct?? Let me tell you this! The shade below is damn cheap. Wanna know the price? pls leave a comment for this post and i let you know the whole story alright? =)




FYI : the sunglasses has a serial number and warranty too


p/s: actually i wanted to take the serial number's pic too. but the writing is too small so i couldn't capture it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...