26 November 2008

Never ending James Bond maniac. Still about James Bond... tired of James Bond?? Will post different story later..Now its about James Bond Limited Edition Touch 'n' Go card. Its quite hard to find this card. They only sell it at 7-11(seven eleven) stores and I've been searching for about 5 stores then only I found it. There are 2 different designs...currently I only own 1 of them..and you guys can see it below...I'm sure some of you do not know anything about this limited edition tng card rite. Yeah, so do I. I just simply search for James Bond at google search and poof! they show about limited tng card. haha.. If I didn't search for James Bond in google search, I doubt about knowing about the tng card elsewhere. So I begin searching for the card and I found it in 7-11 Bachang (Melaka). Thinking of buying again the design that I had and another design to keep as my James Bond collectible items.. maybe in two or three years time I can sell it off at ebay or lelong?? HAHAHA...Guess what! At ebay they sell it for more than RM100..wooo damn expensive weyh....u can get it for a few bucks only here. Can't find the tng card at your region? BUZZ me in the comment box. Hehe....











this is the complete package. there are 2 different designs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...